Digitalization of the business means that the existing trend towards more data is accelerated into the data driven company. It also means that you have a need for managing not only your own storage solution, but also establish a storage architecture that needs to address more demands than ever
- Performance ensuring that the business can access the needed information
- Reliability making sure that systems are always responding as required
- Centralization & Compliance living up to the ever-increasing demands
- Move towards hybrid cloud, incorporating the public cloud
Financially being responsible and doing more with less
Apallas comes from a solid storage background and has extensive experience adressing the many different requirements as set above. Even though the primary expertice is grounded in Hitachi Vantara, NetApp, IBM and Brocade, our consultants have worked with virtually all the major brands as well as some of the emergent players in ie the IP-based space.
We are able to both drive solutions on-premise, off-premise and act as a trusted advisor, delivering vendor-neutral advisory on both the financial and technical level. No matter whether you need assistance on operation, purchasing or a specific project, we are able to guide you on the way or take the lead, depending on your requirements.
Some of our most used services are
- Architecture review: full review of the Storage network, the storage systems, including general advise as well as concrete plans for moving ahead
- Bid assistance: as part of a renewal of the infrastructure or establishment of a new storage network, full lead or partial assistance in the bid process from initial material, specification of requirements, proof of concept and final signing
Implementations & Projects: Driving implementation of new systems or refurbishments of existing, acting as either full lead or assistance during the project, ensuring both a second-to-none technical performance as well as reporting on progress to management
SAN-Administrator-as-a-Service: Either on a on-going basis or as a temporary stand-in, we are often used if our clients are experiencing added workload or resigned employees. Some choose to keep us on an on-going basis to get a second opinion before large changes or just to get some best practices